Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I like to eat eat eat

Owen with green beans all over his face
I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas.  I like to eat eat eat carrots and green beans.  Owen does such a good job eating his fruits and veggies.  I read that if a baby doesn't like a new food at first try again later.  Well Owen eats anything I give him except his bottle.  He wants to eat with a spoon like Mommy and Daddy.  Owen eats apples, bananas, pears, squash, green beans, carrots, rice cereal and of course ice cream.  I am continuing to introduce more foods just have to wait to make sure hes not allergic to the other ones.

He was so cute lasts night.  I was holding him on my lap as I ate spaghetti, I would get a noodle on my fork and he would get so excited and open his mouth.  Then I would eat the noodle and he would look up at me, then I would get some more and he would get so exited and open his mouth again.    He is excited to eat anything and everything.  However, when I try to give him his bottle he fights me on it.  He puts his lips together so tight and moves his head away.  I guess formula doesn't taste as good as apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment