Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Naps

Owen is in the transition from two naps to one nap.  I thought babies were suppose to give up there morning nap and take a early afternoon nap when they transition.  Owen however thinks he is suppose to take a morning nap and then stay up the rest of the day.  When I lay him down for his afternoon nap all he does is scream like he is being murdered.  I eventually give in and go get him.  For the most part he is a happy baby but I can tell he is overtired.  He is waking up too early in the morning like 530 or 6.  He used to sleep tell like 630 or 7.  Today I decided to take him to the mall so he would fall asleep in the car on the way home.  A good 10 min drive going 70mph on the freeway always makes him sleepy.  I wish he would sleep more...

No comments:

Post a Comment