Sunday, January 13, 2013

Getting to Atlanta!

Flying to Atlanta was an adventure.  Becky came into the airport with me and the line to check in was the longest I've ever seen.  I don't know how anyone made there flights.  I was worried since that was the line I needed to get Owens boarding pass.  Luckily we asked and they let  us go through the fast line.  The line at security was just as long, but because of Owen we went through the family line.  Once on the flight I got a aisle seat which was nice, but no extra seats so Owen didn't get his own seat oh well.  The flight was bumpy the whole time the seat belt sign went off for 5 minutes just long enough to change Owens diaper.  Once we landed and got off the plane I didn't know where to go.  I found a train that took us to baggage claim.  It was raining outside delaying Ryan from picking us up, but luckily Owen had a great time watching the rain.  Owen was so happy to see dada he was dancing away in his car seat.  After stopping to get gas Owen didn't want to come back to me.  Not sure if it was because he wanted Ryan or didn't want to get back in the car.  When we finally made it to Ryan's uncles house Owen went straight to who he thought was Grandpa.  Owen has loved having kids in the house whenever he hears Addie up he makes me take him to her.  I hope we enjoy the rest of our stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment