Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Road trip part 2 Minneapolis

The first thing we did when we got to Minneapolis is go to the mall of America.  I figured Owen would actually eat there since I could get him a slice of pizza and Ryan and I could get whatever we wanted.  Wrong as soon as we got there he saw Nickelodeon World and all he wanted to do was ride the rides.  He settled for going to the Lego store and playing with Lego's then screamed while Ryan and I ate.  Then we took him on one ride and  went to the hotel pool. 


 The next morning we got Owen a day pass to Nickelodeon World.  There were about 10 rides he could do but he required a chaperone because he wasn't tall enough.   So Ryan and I could take turns going with him.  I let Ryan test out the ride first to make sure it wasn't to jerky for a pregnant lady. 


Owens favorite ride!

After a couple of hours we tried to go home and take a nap.  Owen watched TV while Ryan and I slept.  Then we headed to the sculpture gardens.   It was so nice and peaceful a perfect way to end the day after the over stimulation of the Mall. 



Well I checked the Twins schedule and found out their home opener was going to be on our last day in Minneapolis.  We went to the zoo in the morning and came back for nap time.  However Owen does not sleep well unless he is in his own bed so it turned into rest time.  As we got to the baseball stadium Owen fell asleep.  I guess Ryan's prayers were answered since he slept tell the bottom of the first and was happy tell about the 7th inning stretch. 
Just keep sleeping

opening ceremonies
Time for a long drive to Chicago.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment