Saturday, November 10, 2012

Desert Botanical Gardens

 Ryan told me he was going to have Thursday and Friday off.  So while I was at the library I decided to see what culture passes were available.  I grabbed one for the Desert Botanical gardens.  For some reason I read gardens and thought there would be a lot of flowers.  I guess I missed the Desert part, it was all Cacti. We still had fun.  I liked the Teddy bear cactus and the Devils cactus.  The weather was perfect for going.  There is one section were there are some rocks and in the middle is a fountain of water.  Owen got so excited.  He loves water.  I put him down next to the rocks and he was so happy.  When I picked him up to go he cried and cried.  My baby is becoming more spoiled by the minute.   Anyways I'm glad we went but I'm also glad we got in for free.  If you decided to go I would suggest going on a free night or getting a free pass to go because I don't think its worth $18 unless your not from here and really want to see some cacti.  If you really want you can come wander in my back yard and give me the $18.  I promise you'll see some jack rabbits, dirt and Cacti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment