Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OWEN

Poor poor Owen he is going through the separation anxiety phase right now.  He used to love Ryan coming home and playing with him but now whenever Ryan holds him he is reaching for me.  Although if I leave he is fine playing with Ryan, Grandmas, Grandpas or Aunts and Uncles.  The hard part about this is whenever I lay him down to take a nap he screams bloody murder for a half an hour or until I give up and put him the swing.  He is really to big for the swing though. 

These days Owen has the cutest Jack-O-Lateran smile.  I wish I could get a picture but whenever I pull out the camera he wants it and starts reaching for it.  I guess thats kids for you.  We have pictured schedualed for Labor day but by then I'm sure he will have 2 more teeth since his 2 top front teeth are coming in.   O this child of mine is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

  1. Bring him over this weekend and while you hold him I will try and get a picture of his jack-o-lantern smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O his jack-o-latern smile is almost gone since he is getting some more teeth

      Delete