Saturday, August 20, 2011

4th of July Fun!!




So I know I'm like 2 months late on this but oh well. We drove up to Idaho falls and met up with my family at my grandmas house. I also have 2 good friends Laura and Bobby living up there. We hung out with them and got to meet there cute daughter Ava.

We walked the green belt around the temple and the falls and fed some ducks.


Later that night we had a fireworks show done mostly by Trent and Ryan but I helped light some off to. Ryan was excited to be in a place where fireworks are legal. We had a grand finale with Trent and Ryan running through the middle of the fire works and jumping over them.


We also went and shooting. One day thanks Bobby and Laura!

Yellowstone is only 2 hours away from my grandmas house, So we took a trip up there. We drove through the teatons trying to find a bear but had no luck. We saw old faithfull go off and lots of other gyers.

The Tetons


On Top of the Mountain there was some snow up there. I threw some at Desi!

A waterfall in in Yellowstone

Old Faithfull. I tried to up load a video of it but I think its to long sorry!


We had a wonderful time with friends and family. On the way back instead of doing 15 hours all at once we stopped in Utah and saw Kari. We went on a hike, I wimped out and only went like a fourth of a mile. Then we did an ultra sound and found out we were having a boy!!! We still cant wait tell December.

We also stopped off in Vegas to visit one of Ryans friends Josh. His wife just had a baby in June and she is super cute. Then we ended the vacation with Ryan's family in Mesa stay tuned for that post on the all-star game!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally posted about us! lol. It was fun. I hope to see you again sometime.

    ReplyDelete